Metering and Mixing Dispensing Technology from DOPAG:
- Greasing, Bonding, Sealing, Gasketing, Potting
- Shot, Spray, Continuous, Dot
- 40+ years industry expertise
- Concept Engineering
- R&D for each application
- Custom Automation Solutions
- Technical Center for Testing
- In-house Fluid Compatibility Tests
- Material Manufacturers Collaboration
- Over 2,000 materials tested
- Monitoring and Integrated Solutions
- Validation of dispensed material
Precision Metering and Mixing Dispensing Technology
DOPAG is one of the leading manufacturers of metering and mixing systems for multi-component media such as polymers and epoxy resins as well as single-component media such as silicone, greases, oils or adhesives. The high-quality standards of DOPAG products guarantee maximum precision and repeatability of results – even in highly automated processes. With the capabilities to offer a variety of application techniques – Shot, spray, continuous, or dot.
DOPAG’s 1K metering systems precisely deliver media such as adhesives, sealants, greases, and oils from their original containers to the application spot, where the material is then applied to the workpiece ether shotwise or in a continuous bead shape. One-component media may be delivered via either a material pressure vessel, in case of a flowable or low-viscosity medium, or a drum pump installed on a double pump station for middle to high-viscosity media. The application is carried out manually or automatically.
The weight reduction and versatility of new adhesives are two of the major reasons bonding has become so popular in various industries for joining otherwise disparate materials and for the improvement in sealing techniques. DOPAG has been able to assume a leading position on the market because of its constant optimization of its systems. They apply adhesives both precisely and in the correct amount. This saves a lot of otherwise wasted adhesive or sealant and also provides an optimal visual result.
DOPAG’s 2K metering and mixing systems are capable of processing multi-component media such as epoxy resins, polyurethanes and silicones. Different basic configurations featuring a modular design are available and may be configured specifically to your demands. Homogenous mixing of the components becomes extremely important when processing multi-component materials. Wide differences in media viscosity, short pot life, components that are difficult to mix, and so forth require different mixing systems.
DOPAG offers dynamic mixing systems, static mixing systems, a static-dynamic mixing system as well as mixer element monitoring for static-dynamic mixing systems. DOPAG is the system provider for gasketing, bonding, sealing, potting, and automating. The dynamicLine is based on the newly developed dynamic mixing head with its innovative valve technology. With this technology, DOPAG has raised the bar and set a new benchmark regarding ease of use, accuracy, and reliability for dynamic mixing. The high-performance mixing head is based on 40 years of experience with two-component low pressure metering and impresses with its unique valve technology with booster. The variability of its DOPAG’s potting systems means they achieve all requirements for a precise mixing, metering and application of resins, always aligned to the individual requirements of customers.
DOPAG’s systems will deliver on all your mixing and metering needs no matter your market: automotive, aerospace, transportation, glazing, wind power, white goods, LED, construction, or electronics. Moreover, they will save on time, effort, and materials, and will help increase your ROI.
1K metering systems
Dopag 1K metering systems handle precision industrial applications of adhesives, sealants, lubricants or silicone with ease.
Consider the the various automotive components the 1K systems will lubricate:
- Engine, gearbox, interior, body, exterior, chassis, powertrain, parts
- Drum pumps, pressure vessels, transfer pumps
- Pressure regulators
- Dispensing valves, metering valves
- Control units
Additionally, the 1K system bonds and seals the following areas:
- Engine, gearbox, clutch
- Dosing system with drum pump
- Gear pump system
- Gear and piston metering system
2K metering systems
DOPAG’s 2K system, which processes multi-component media, utilizes several systems. Four of the most popular are Eldomix, Vectomix, and Variomix, and Volumix.
The Eldomix 100/600 models of metering and mixing systems are compact, solvent free, and gear-pump driven. They are used to apply low to medium viscosity multiple component materials such as epoxies, polyurethanes and silicones.
These three systems can be used in the automotive industry for a number of purposes:
- Encapsulating electronics and stators
- Sealing electronic and cable housing
- Bonding lightweight components, sheet metal, and battery housings
- Processing thermally conductive materials, stator encapsulation
They also produce Automatic Dynamic Mixing for:
- Gasketing, potting and bonding for battery of e-mobility, door panels, and loudspeakers
- Dynamic mixing heads
- Linear robots/industry robots
Automated Dispense Applications for Aerospace
Finally, Volumix is suitable for automated applications of light polysulphides in the aerospace industry and can be used to seal virtually all aircraft components. The applications for sealants are many and varied.
- To fill gaps in the assembly process
- To protect against corrosion, e.g. Sealing of rivets
- To seal fuel tanks and wings
- As aerodynamic seals, e.g. on the outer skin and window frames
- To seal edges (to avoid the annealing effect in fuel tanks)