All Submissions Are Due by Tuesday, May 23.
Before You Get Started
Participation as a field reporter for the internal newsletter is not required. However, the newsletter depends on employee participation. For example, if your department does not submit info as a Department Update, any updates like current projects or successes won't be included in the newsletter. Please note that Marketing will not fill in "missing" information - we're relying on our field reporters to share information with us.
Participation is not limited - anyone can participate and submit any number of topics.
Topics are open-ended and flexible, but please consider relevancy, interest, and company focus.
We would like to credit field reporters and participants for articles within the newsletter. If you do not want your name mentioned, please specify in the form below.
Field Reporter Instructions
- Please carefully and completely fill out the form below to submit information for your newsletter article.
- Detailed answers/notes are required for Marketing to create your article.
- You are not required to write the article yourself, but you can if you'd like. (Any article copy written is subject to change by Marketing.)
- You don't need to provide imagery for your article, but you're welcome to. Be sure to let Marketing know if you'd like us to take some photos for you.
- Please ensure all information provided is accurate and true.
- Please make sure any relevant party has given consent for the information to be shared.
- Please only include information that is safe to be shared company-wide. Any information behind an NDA cannot be used in the newsletter.
- Questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.